Who are we?
We are Nixon Digital, a startup located in Alkmaar. At Nixon, we have big goals and believe there is huge potential in the market. We are looking for talented people to join our team and help us take advantage of the opportunities ahead as we work towards growth.
Our platform helps companies better manage their website portfolio, making us an important partner in ensuring privacy and security compliance. As a startup, we are constantly developing and improving everything we do.
What do we do
What are you going to do as Project Manager
As a Project Manager you will be involved in the following activities:
- Guiding new customers in the use of the Nixon Platform (in 10 weeks from onboarding to implementation and finally operations).
- Organize workshops with existing customers to explore the digital maturity of the customer with our maturity model. You will improve where this is necessary.
- Provide advice on how the Nixon Platform and our Consultancy Services can help the customer.
- Guiding customers on how to optimally use the Nixon Platform and aid in onboarding newly built functionalities
- Supervising the implementation of customer-specific configurations,
- Help the organization in preparing offers.
- Represent the customer in internal consultation.
Who are you?
You are someone who likes to turn complex issues into actions. At the same time, you understand the organizational complexity of our customers and you have knowledge of compliancy and security issues.
You are able to build long-term customer/supplier relationships and understand the challenge of translating specific customer requirements into requirements for a SaaS application. You guide the customer through well-thought-out and prepared meetings and workshops. You are able to identify the activities that require process adjustments at the customer and you are able to discuss this with the customer. Think of a process to implement the same cookie management solution on all websites. You understand and have experience with the issues associated with privacy compliance and in particular the challenges this entails for multinationals. In order to properly understand this problem and to be able to come up with the right solution first-time-right, it is necessary that you are not afraid to dive deep into the customer environment every now and then.
As the team is small, it is important that you are a team player. Everybody in the team is valuable and everyone plays to their strengths. It is important for us that everybody in the team is involved in what is going on within the company. For this role it is important that you get energy from working in a team with your colleagues. We are looking for a Project Manager who thrives in such an environment.
What skillsdo you take with you?
We don’t believe in strict profiles, we are looking for the right personality and skillset.
To be able to perform this role well you:
- Are experienced in project management.
- Are able to understand and address privacy related issues.
- Are agile in scheduling work and deadlines for clients and colleagues.
- Are in control: You maintain peace of mind even in stressful times.
- Are a team player and know the importance of team spirit
- Are Entrepreneurial, pro-active and hands-on
- Have a high sense of responsibility and the drive to work hard
- Have excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English (C2)
- You think at Bachelors’ level
Why work at Nixon Digital
- 25 holidays
- An innovative and creative work environment
- Cosy drinks and other team events
- Fresh lunch and an endless amount of fruit
- Good labour conditions
- Room for personal development
- You are part of a fast-growing start-up with the power of a large enterprise.
Want to know more? Ask Sjoerd!
If you believe that you are our new project manager, kindly send an email to Sjoerd Heddema (Recruitment@nixon.nl). We will review your CV and reach out to you if we believe you would be a good fit. If we do, we would be delighted to invite you to our office!